Webinar – Working from home: a hostage-like situation (1½ hours)
The webinar is for you who feel isolated working at home during the Corona crisis and need to acquire more coping tools to deal with this unfamiliar situation and keep up your productivity.
The purpose is for the participants to:
- Learn how to deal with isolation, loss of control, and negative thoughts.
- Get an understanding of what happens in body and mind in the present situation, and how you can deal with it and help your colleagues do the same.
- Learn how to create motivation and productivity in an unusual situation.
- Human beings under pressure
- The characteristics of the hostage survivor
- A tools box with survival tools
- Personal development in crisis and isolation
The webinar is live, in real time. You log on to the webinar and listen to the presentation. You will be encouraged to participate actively: You can ask questions and share ideas in the chat, and there will be practical exercises.
About Mikkel Mojo Møller Johansen
For more than a decade, Mikkel has trained soldiers, journalists, and NGO-workers in hostage survival and has interviewed former hostages and others who have been hostages or in similar situations.
Pris og praktisk
1.500DKK excl. VAT.
See the coursedates in the box on the right.
Webinar – det only thing you need is computer with internet
Payment for the course must be done right after receipt of the invoice which is sent when we have registered your enrollment.
Upon cancellation, a colleague can take over your place without further cost, or you can yourself participate in a later course at half-price.